I've got lots of treasures in my retired stash to pass on to you at great savings. Each year Stampin' Up! retires stamps, ribbons, embellishments and tools to make room for exciting new products. I wish they could keep everything but when they are no longer available for sale I offer them to my customers and friends.
Here's how the sale works:
- Click on my Retired Product Photo Album
- scroll through the list of items and write down what you'd like to purchase
- stamps and dies may be used or brand new and are priced according to their condition
- once you have your list send me an email with the name and price of the item(s)
- first come, first served on the list based on time email received
- some of these items are listed elsewhere (cross posted) and may be sold earlier than your email
- payment will be collected through e-transfer (EMT) and will include the quoted rate for postage. Buyers will have 24 hours to complete the purchase or the item will go to the next in line
- once payment is received product will ship (via Canada Post) in a timely fashion (within 72 hours) I will let you know when the package has shipped and if it is oversized letter mail I will take a picture of your envelope with the postage affixed by the Post Office. This proof of postage means I can't assume liability for packages that aren't delivered. Only parcels will have a tracking number that I will forward to you. You can upgrade from oversized lettermail to parcel if you wish (this will increase the postage by $5 – $9).
- sale is open to Canadian residents only in keeping with the rules of my Stampin' Up! demonstrator agreement
Postal rates in Canada are determined by two factors – weight and size. Packages weighing less than 500 g and/or than 20 cm in height may be shipped oversized letter rate. Packages with more weight or larger than the 20 cm height limit will ship as parcel rate.
- Here are some examples of the price of common items:
One stamp set – $4
Two stamp sets or a bundle with dies – $6
Parcel rate including punch – varies on location in Canada from $10 – $15. Packages with multiple items will ship for $10 – $20 depending on weight and location of delivery.
I receive a 5% discount on parcel and ship them Expedited (guaranteed, traceable, insured) at no extra cost to regular Parcel Rate (no tracking/insurance)
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com.
Happy Stamping…and shopping!