The Peaceful Place Suite Collection is so elegant. I love how everything in the suite coordinates together making it easier to create cards and other projects!
My card today features the Peaceful Cabin Bundle along with the gorgeous Peaceful Place 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper. Sometimes if I get stuck and can’t think of where to start for a card I refer to one of our Border Buddy exclusive sketches for inspiration.
peaceful place suite collection includes:
- 156816 Peaceful Cabin Bundle – Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set & Cabin Dies
- 156405 Snowy White 12″ x 12″ Velvet Sheets
- 156406 Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- 156407 Subtle Shimmer Sequins
- 156408 White 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- 156394 Peaceful Place 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper
Click here to order the products from the Peaceful Peace Suite Collection
How to make today’s card
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Adhere a piece of DP (1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″) across the bottom of the large DSP approximately 1″ from the bottom edge.
- Wrap a piece of 1 1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon over the strip of DSP and affix to the back of the larger piece of DSP
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on the top of the large DSP
- Glue piece to the front of a Smoky Slate card base (8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scored at 4 1/4″)
- Emboss two pieces of Smoky Slate (1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″) using gate Timber 3D Embossing Folder and glue to the card as shown in sketch
- Stamp the cabin in Basic Gray ink on a piece of Basic White and cut out with coordinating die. Trim the edges and bottom of the Basic White
- Add some Shimmery White Embossing Paste t the cabin image and let dry
- Glue a snowflake to the the card as shown and pop up the cabin with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut out the large tree from Basic Gray cardstock and silver foil and glue to the left side of the cabin
Watch my video to show how to make the card
join us online for More inspiration:
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Please hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to see what she’s sharing today!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!