Current Host Code: E7HBZ2RH
I reward my customers every month as a thank you for their support. Purchases and the use of the month Host Code mean more rewards!
Did you know that each month my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I create cards to share with our online customers? Patsy and I started working together over 9 years ago with the goal to bring a joint program to our customers in the US and Canada. We have had so much fun and have enjoyed new friendships with Stampin’ Up! customers on both sides of the border.
Rewards for All orders
Everyone who orders online or through me in person or by email receives a hand-made thank you card! In addition everyone receive a free PDF Tutorial by email.
I will email you a Video PDF Tutorial with instructions for 12 projects using the suite of the month for any size order.
- Pictures of the projects
- Supply List
- Measurements (imperial and metric)
- Video tutorials for all 12 projects
REWARDS FOR online orders through my store
For orders of $50 or more – Use the current Host Code and receive a gift as a thank you. If your order is $200 or more you should redeem the Host Rewards yourself but I’ll still send you the gift too!
Host CODE for july 2023 (as of july 8)
HOW TO ORDER
- when you have your order ready visit my online store.
- create an account (or sign out as a guest)
- add your items
- enter the hostess code (to receive gift on your order of $50 or more before shipping/taxes)
- enter your personal information and payment
- you will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! confirming your order and when your order ships from the warehouse (usually within 2 days) you will receive an email with your UPS tracking number
- order ships right to your door anywhere in Canada!
Here’s a quick video showing you how to place your online order:
happy birthday to you!
Register your Birthday month with me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and receive 20% off your order during that month. The 20% is calculated on the catalogue price and is deducted from the total after shipping/taxes is added. The special gift can’t be combined with my other customer reward offers.