So…do you have a wishlist of amazing Stampin’ Up! products? Is the total close to $135? If the answer is YES then you can join my team by purchasing a Starter Kit for just $135 and select product of your CHOICE with a value of $165! Your starter kit ships for free and there are no taxes so the value is even more! You can select product from any current catalogue, clearance rack, specials and more. Click here to see all the current publications.
SPECIAL OFFER NOV 4 – 30
JOIN my community November 4 – 30 and pay only $100!
The customizable Starter Kit is already a fantastic value, so saving an additional $35 off the regular price is a great deal!
My Top 5 Reasons to Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
- Fun & Friendship (this is the number one thing demonstrator say when asked, they love the community of demonstrators and the friendships they have built).
- Amazing Stampin’ Up! product at a discount (minimum of 20% – up to 40%)
- A weekly email from Stampin’ Up! with stamping and other tips! There is also an exclusive Demonstrator Website with endless Inspiration
- First look at new products and catalogues and ability to order before customers!
- Earn money if you want to sell it (but you don’t have to) or purchase for friends
My Top Reasons to Join MY Team – Canada Inks Up!
- We have a thriving online community on a private Team Facebook Page. We share tips, tricks and creativity.
- I have almost 20 years of experience as a leader so I can help you place your first orders or develop a business of your own if you wish.
- I have a team of fabulous members literally from coast to coast, from BC to Newfoundland and I support them all easily through technology including a monthly meeting online!
- I offer prizes and gifts for challenges for my team members- both on the creative side and the business side. All levels of members are recognized for what they bring to the team!
- BONUS – an exclusive E-Book with instructions for 52 of my favourite cards that you can recreate at home!
- Every month I send a PDF Tutorial called One Card – 3 Ways – a card for beginner, casual and avid stampers.
- Every month we get together virtually on a Zoom call where we share ideas and tips along with answering any questions our members have about stamping and Stampin’ Up!
Top Questions I hear from my customers
- Do I have to sell anything? No you do not. You can purchase the Starter Kit and never purchase another thing.
- What do I need to sell to stay? There is a quarterly minimum for all demonstrators in order to remain active. But you can purchase a little or a lot or sell nothing, a little or a lot and stop whenever you wish. As long as your quarterly purchases (sales) are $400 or more you can stay for another quarter.
- Can I keep my Starter Kit products even if I don’t buy anything else? You betcha! It’s yours to keep without further obligation.
- Do I have to do a minimum number of parties? No you can do them if you wish but like I said already you are under NO obligation to buy anything beyond your Starter Kit.
- If I want to do this as a business will you help me? While I don’t pressure anyone to do more that they WANT to do I’m happy to help you build a small or big business. I’ve been a demonstrator for over 18 years and I have provided support to over 400 demonstrators along the way. I’d love to help you achieve your goals too!
These links will help you explore why so many have chosen to purchase their Starter Kit through me and become part of Stampin’ Up! and my Canada Inks Up! community of stampers!