Anytime is a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator but during Sale-a-bration (our biggest sales event of the year) is especially rewarding! Join now and enjoy a 15% discount and pick a free stamp set too!
|15% off our Starter Kits
Join as a demonstrator and choose any stamp set — a value of up to $56.95 — from our current catalogues. Plus, get 15% off the price of the Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+).
Visit my website for more details!
Top 10 reasons to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator NOW!
1. Meet new friends who enjoy papercrafting as much as you do.
2. Earn a discount on your own products every time you place an order – a minimum
of 30% with your first order and a minimum of 20% ongoing. You can earn up to
40% based on your monthly sales.
3. Earn extra money – from a little to a lot depending on your commitment. Earn enough
to pay a family bill, send your kids to camp or join a special activity, or replace your
income from another job.
4. Set your own schedule based on your other commitments – have a business that
you "run" instead of a job that "runs" you! Everytime you go to work you end up
at a party!
5. Attend fun training events (Convention, Leadership & Regional Seminars) where you
learn the latest crafting techniques and trends and practical business tips.
6. Have your choice of great products in your Starter Kit that suit you own tastes – at
a fabulous discounted price! BONUS – during Sale-a-bration the kits are on for
15% OFF so your discount is even greater!
7. During Sale-a-bration you may choose ANY stamp set ANY value from the
catalogue for FREE as a bonus gift from Stampin' Up!
8. Personalized and ongoing business training from me including Getting Started
tips and ongoing group meetings. Each month Stampin' Up! sends us a
wonderful magazine chock full of great ideas to use for yourself or in your classes,
workshops and events.
9. Be the first to see all the new products launched by Stampin' Up! when they are
announced ahead of the catalogue release. Many times over the years we have
been treated to an additional discount in a pre-order period – this time it was 20%
off the rubber stamps in the Occasion Mini – that was in addition to our regular
10. The opportunity to share what you love with others who love crafting as much as
you do and to build self-esteem and life long relationships with new friends. I know
this is a repeat of #1 but it really is the most important reason – to have FUN!
If this sounds like something you'd like to learn more about please contact me or join me for coffee and a Q & A about the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. My upcoming information nights are:
Wednesday, January 20th – 7:00 pm
Thursday, February 4th – 7:00 pm
OR anytime that you are free – by phone or in person. I currently have a growing downline of over 150 demonstrators from across Canada and would love to welcome you to our team!