Saturday, April 30th – 2:00 pm – $25
or you can do this as a Class to Go*
*Class to Go includes all materials pre cut for assembly. You'll also receive full colour, step by step directions to complete the projects on your own schedule. You provide the stamps, inks and adhesive.
We'll make the Accordian Album and matching Always Card at class.
Try these ideas or some of your own:
• Make several of these sets using this tutorial and give as gifts to your mother, mother-in-law, and grandmothers for Mother’s Day.
• Use these layouts to recreate the album set for any occasion by replacing the Stampin’ Around Wheel and stamp set with other wheels and sets. Or replace the wheel with a favorite Designer Series Paper and coordinating stamp set.
• Make album sets for bridal and baby shower gifts, travel albums, end-of-year gifts for teachers, school year memories. Or create one honoring each family member including the furry four legged friends! Anyone you give this set to will appreciate the thoughtfulness of your gift.
• Have teens and tweens make their own album featuring their friends or memories from a sports team, school activity, or church group. Help them create a special one to give to their coach or, teacher, or leader as a thank you for their service.
• Customize a set for anyone by using Designer Series Paper patterns and colors that match the personal style of the person you are creating the set for.
• Make a set as a gift to a local charity to auction off as a fund raiser.
• Create several of the boxes and fill them with homemade goodies or gift cards and give as gifts for any occasion.
• Make one for each holiday to be displayed in colors of the season. Use Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron for Easter. Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla for Christmas. Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Cajun Craze for Halloween.
• Commemorate a fun weekend with family or friends by creating each person their own personal album.
• Use My Digital Studio to accent the pictures or create a tri-fold album using the tri-fold card option.
I hope you'll join me at class! Email me to register or to order Class to Go option.