I'm so excited to introduce the new ink pad design from Stampin' Up! I love it and so will you. I've shown it to some of my customers and they are WOWED by the improvements to the stamping surface. You know the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it?" Well I love the pads and I don't think they were broken but the improvements added to the new design certainly made them even better than before.
- The surface of the pad is a firm foam instead of the current felt pad. They change your stamping experience for the better.
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
In addition, our new Stampin' Pads
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with colour name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)-just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification! No more trying to guess the colour when they are stacked in the Colour Caddy – you can see the name now.
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colours, including our exclusive In Colors!
Please note: Five ink colours have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and colour stability with the new firm foam pads. These colours are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
Here's a video I made showcasing the new pads and how fabulous the stamped images are – enjoy!