I offered this class in April and it was a huge success. So much so that some of you have asked me to repeat the class because you couldn't make it. The class will be held in my studio so the number of openings is limited to 6 – register early!
It's called Year of Cards Gift Box Class and it includes a fabulous decorated (sturdy!) box with six portfolios inside. Each portfolio represents two months and includes a pocket for 5 – 6 cards and envelopes. On the outside of each pocket is an index card where you can write the date and name of the person celebrating a birthday or other special occasion. Each month you can open the portfolio and take out the corresponding card for that special person. Imagine how organized you'll be when all your cards are made and sorted by month!
This is the outside of the box decorated with Designer Series Paper and a lovely butterfly and handmade flower.
Let's look inside the box:
There are six portfolios – each one represents two months of the year.
The portfolios had a pocket to keep your cards and envelopes ready to go!
The cost of the class is $55 and includes:
- 6 sheets of Designer Series Paper – you will have left over sheets to use in other projects
- All pre-cut materials for the completion of the box and portfolio
- Pre-printed index sheets for twelve months
- All embellishments
- Glue Stick for assemblying the box
You will need to provide:
- Two way tape – our Sticky Strip tape works beautifully – preorder from me at a discount of 20% – $6.50 (instead of $8.50) plus shipping/taxes
- Personal Trimmer with scoring blade
- Light snack/refreshment
Pre-registration is required and space is limited.
Date: Saturday, June 23rd
Time: 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Venue: My Studio, New Westminster
RSVP: Email me to register
*if link to register doesn't work copy and paste into address bar:
Here's a quick video to show you the project in more detail:
Hope to see you there!