Oh my gosh – the fabulous NEW Stampin' Up! Trimmer is here (page 180) in my studio. Right now the trimmer is available to demonstrators only but it will be offered to customers beginning in November (stay tuned for launch date!)
This is another wonderful reason to sign up as a demonstrator on my team during November. FREE ink pads of your choice and the chance to order the Trimmer before anyone else! Read about the special November offer for new team members here!
So what are the fabulous features of this amazing tool?
- a larger platform for cutting so you can measure and cut cardstock to 6 1/4". I find my most common cuts are at 5 1/2" and 4 1/4" so these can be done without extending the arm!
- numbers on the platform that don't rub off with use because they are under a plastic cover
- there are measurements to the right of the cutting arm making small cuts really easy
- The platform has graph-like lines at each 1/4" and the measurements on the top ruler are at every 1/16" so measuring is really precise
- a full 12" cutting area – the blades slide above and below the cutting area so you can have both the cutting and scoring blades on the track at the same time
- a storage compartment under the base to store your extra blades, bone folder and more!
- precise cutting with a new arm that won't bow with use
- an arm that locks into place when the trimmer isn't in use
- a swing out arm with measurements to 14 1/2"
Now here's a video showing you all the amazing features that you are going to love!