Once upon a time, there was a creative person who needed a creative escape…She didn't have time to create…She didn't know what to create….She didn't want to buy a lot of stuff…And then she discovered Paper Pumpkin and her world was changed!
Paper Pumpkin arrived at her door….was so pretty on the outside…and beautiful on the inside! I was filled with everything she needed to create a sweet project. She created…she smiled…she pinned on Pinterest! Her friends were so impressed and she was excited!
Here's how Paper Pumpkin works:
- Each month, you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project (cards, journals, home decor and more) presented in a beautiful cool red box – everything will be colour-coordinated, measured, and cut for you!
- Each kit will include stamps, ink, paper and accessories PLUS instructions. Everything you need to complete the project except adhesive which you will provide.
- Each kit will give a fun, 30 minute creativity escape.
- Kits will ship around the 15th of the month and arrive at your door in Canada by FedEx
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is only $24.95 (shipping is included)
- There is no commitment beyond your first month, you can cancel at any time and if you want you can skip a month (or more) but once you start receiving your special box you will look forward to the next month! *Only cancel if you don't want to continue because if you rejoin after quitting you will receive the Welcome Kit for a second time – if you want to take a break then just suspend your membership – when you are ready to come back you'll get that month's kit. Only quit if you never want to rejoin.
- Paper Pumpkin starts on March 10th (make sure you sign up before then to activiate your membership) – your first kit will ship on March 15th
The Welcome kit (pictured above) is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership (so if you wait and join in April you'll receive this kit as your first kit). The Welcome Kit includes a free gift of a clear acrylic block!
Please join my Pumpkin Patch Club!
Each month I will have a special get-together for my "pumpkins" to come and make a special project using the same items you received in your kit.You can bring your kit with you and make the projects together or just join us for the bonus project! If you don't live in Vancouver or can't make the day I'll mail you the instructions for the project so you can make it yourself!
TO SIGN UP FOR PAPER PUMPKIN AND MY PUMPKIN PATCH CLUB:
Choose Canada from the Drop Down Menu as your country
Complete the online form
Select quantity for the monthly program
Create your ID & Password
Enter your shipping information
Provide Payment information
IMPORTANT – select me as your demonstrator (Alison Solven, New Westminster, BC V3L 1W1) – my name should pop up – if you have trouble let me know!
Send me an email to let me know you are a member of my "patch"
Remember that your membership in the Paper Pumpkin counts towards your Customer Appreciation Reward card too!