This new addition to the line of Stampin’ Up! products was introduced to us at Convention in July and it’s available for order starting today, September 1st! Yippee Skippee! It’s called the Envelope Punch Board and you can make 66 different shapes of envelopes with this one tool. It sells for $24.95 and has so many fun features.
Here are some of the awesome things you’ll want to know:
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes
(not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending
on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will
only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use;
- It’s small and lightweight; it’s super portable and easy to
store. It’s small and light enough that you could use it while watching
a soccer match (I need something to do at half-time), at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus
storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you
don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the
instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
- The platform has imperial measurements but there is a separate insert with metric measurements you can stick on if you wish
Here’s a little video showing you how to use this fun tool!
So whatcha waiting for? Email me or go to my online store and place your order for this amazing little must-have tool today!
Squeal! Happy Stamping!
Leave a Reply