Welcome to another Border Buddies with Alison Solven and Patsy Waggoner. Patsy here today sharing with you the February, My Paper Pumpkin kit. Did you get yours or are you missing out? While I let these little gems pass me up for many months, I have to tell you it is more fun than I ever thought it would be. Getting this little orange box in the mail, filled with all the supplies needed and ready to go to make that months projects except the adhesive.
This months Paper Pumpkin contained
- In the Bag Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Printed Bermuda Bay Cardstock circles
- White Cardstock Sunbursts
- White Cardstock circles with printed Baked Brown Sugar Letters
- 5 Kraft gift bags with antique brass eyelets
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Ink Spot
- Whisper White 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Summer Starfruit Baker's Twine
- Mini Clothespins
- Stampin' Dimensionals
All this for only $24.95 (that includes shipping).
I thought I would share with you as I opened up my box this week via a video…Enjoy
Stampin' Up! extended the Free Markers with the Welcome Kit for all new subscribers so hop over to My Paper Pumpkin and sign up today, offer ends March 31, 2014.
Check out Patsy's board on pinterest to see all the neat things you can do with your Welcome kit.
Don't forget if you are from the United States please order from my border buddy Patsy
Leave a Reply