Hello Border Buddies,
Patsy here, my week has been all mixed up, well let's just say since my computer crashed last month my brain when with it! Yesterday should have been Step Up Stampin', so glad Alison is my Border Buddy and forgives me for my inability to read a calendar LOL. So today you get a bonus post and tomorrow will be the Step Up Stampin' card and video which is a take off of today's post!
Do you own the Many Marvelous Stampin' Write Markers from Stampin' Up!?
These are a great way to achieve a fun blend-able water colored image as shown in these flowers!
Stampin' Up! Announces a new product Blendablilities™
Blendablities™ are alcohol markers, coming out sometimes late summer – early fall. Alison has featured a few post showing you these amazing alcohol markers. It isn't a matter of which, you will want, you will want both Stampin' Write Markers and Blendablitlites. Each has it own great benefits which I will list later.
Hard to wait till fall? Well you don't have to, join our teams or you can achieve this amazing fun watercolor technique with Stampin' Write Markers, Watercolor Paper & a Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad. Watch this weeks Quick Tip Video to see how!
You too can achieve great looking watercolored projects quick and easy!
Top 5 Reasons you will want the Stampin' Write Markers™
- Coordinates with Classic Stampin' Pads and exclusive Stampin' Up! card stock.
- Waterbased for awesome blendablility!
- Dual Tip flexible brush for coloring large and .5mm fine point for tiny areas.
- They come in a sturdy carrying case with extra 10 slots to hold all the current In-Colors.
- They work great to color your stamps and then stamp giving you all the great Stampin' Up! colors at your finger tips!
Top 5 Reasons you will want Blendabilities™
- Can use with Whisper White Cardstock do not need watercolor paper
- Color Shades Conveniently in one pack
- One of the shades will be true to the coordinating cardstock
- Nylon nibs to prevent fraying
- Rectangular barrel so they won't roll off your desk