Every other Wednesday Alison and I provide a stepped up version of a clean and simple hand stamped card. Today's video will show you how to we took this Christmas card and stepped it up by adding a 3D star. This is a quick and easy fun technique is great to add to a card or even as a gift topper.
Clean and Simple Card…
- Card base is a piece of Pear Pizazz 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" cardstock folded in half.
- Then I layered a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Early Espresso cardstock.
- I stamped Seaon's Greetings in Early Espresso Classic Ink in the lower left hand corner of the 3 3/4" x 5" Whisper White Cardstock.
- I stamped the middles sized star from the Bright and Beautiful stamp set in Lost Lagoon just above the sentiment and a bit to the right.
- I then stamped the small star just above the Lost Lagoon star one on the right and one on the left.
- I drew a line from the top of the star to the top of the Whisper White using a ruler as my guide.
- Then I attached a Rhinestone to the top of each star.
For the Stepped up version I did all the steps above except…
- I did not stamp the middle Lost Lagoon star. I replaced this with the 3D star. (view the video to see how to make the star).
- Then I stamped the small start twice on scraps of Whisper White cardstock in Pear Pizazz Classic Ink and cut them out with the coordinating Star Framelit.
- I attached the small stamped stars on top of the stamped pear pizazz stars with dimensionals.
- Then I added a small star that was punched out of Silver Glimmer Paper using glue dots.
- Finished it off with a Rhinestone to the top of each star.
To order from Canada please visit Alison's Store!
I'm located in New Westminster, BC, Canada and serve the local Greater Vancouver Mainland area through parties and classes as far north as Squamish and east to Mission. I also ship ANYWHERE in Canada by UPS right to your door!