Alison here with this week's Quick Tip Wednesday. Today I'm showing you how to keep your tools in working condition plus a few tips on using them!
There is no card today but here is one I made for our December Border Buddy Free Card giveaway. I've also included the PDF for your to download so you can recreate it at home. If you want to get cards every month plus the instructions (8 gorgeous cards using 2 different sets!) then all you have to do is place an order in our online stores! Read about our program here!
Today's Quick Tip video shows you HOW TO:
- Stop your Glue Dots from unraveling
- Refresh your dried out Glue Sticks
- Restick layers on your card when corners pop up
- Re-ink Classic Pads
- Re-ink Stampin' Write Markers
- Clean your acrylic blocks of glue and ink
- Rejuveniate White Gel Pen
- Remove glitter from surface of ink pads
Here's the Video:
I'm located in New Westminster, BC, Canada and serve the local Greater Vancouver area through parties and classes as far north as Squamish and east to Mission. I can also sent your Stampin' Up! product ANYWHERE in Canada by UPS right to your door!