While Patsy & I are sad to see the 2013-2015 In-Colors go it is always exciting to play with new colours. Stampin' Up! is in Australia right now holding the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention. I just finished watching the opening session on line and how exciting!
As demonstrators we get to see the catalog first and next week we will be able to place online orders for sneak peak products. And you can bet Patsy and I were on the website at the crack of dawn yesterday!
Right now I want to give you a sneak peak at the upcoming new In-Colors 2015-2017.
- Top: Mint Macaron
- Middle Left: Tip Toe Taupe
- Middle Right: Watermelon Wonder
- Bottom Left: Cucumber Crush
- Bottom Right: Delightful Dijon
And check out that butterfly! This is from the Watercolor Wings stamp set soon to be released in the New 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.
- Sheer Dotted Lace Trim, oh my gosh this is going to be so pretty can't wait to get it in all 5 new In-Colors 2015-2017.
- And the small cut out butterfly from the Bold Butterfly Framelits (A stamper can not have too many butterflies!)
- The small flower from the 2015-2017 In-Colors Blossom Accents.
That is just a small taste of thing to come! But you don't want to forget about the items that are soon to retire – lots of great things we are going to say good-bye to so be sure and check them out.
Would you like to be the first to order these products? Join my team, Canada Inks Up!, of stampers and you can order the new In Colors and other pre-order items starting Tuesday, May 5th!
Did you know the Mustache Framelit is going to be "shaved" from the catalog – couldn't resist that pun LOL. Stop back tomorrow to read more about it.
I'm located in New Westminster, BC, Canada and serve the local Greater Vancouver area through parties and classes as far north as Squamish and east to Mission. I can also sent your Stampin' Up! product ANYWHERE in Canada by UPS right to your door!