It's Border Buddies Saturday, Patsy Here!
Do you hoard your special patterned papers? I use to myself, waiting for the prefect time to use them. But now I try to see if I can use up an entire package creating a variety of cards. After all you can always buy more!
For Today's card I used the Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper paired with the Perfect Pennant stamp set. The bright bold colors can bring sunshine to anyone's day for any occasion.
- The card base is Pacific Point cardstock 4 1/2" x 11"
- The next layer is the designer paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- The diagonal Tangerine Tango piece is 2" x 4 1/2"
- The Tangerine Tango Mat is 2 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- The Whisper White is 2"x 3" (Make a Wish is stamped in Pacific Point and the "a" in Pool Party and punched out with 1/2" circle punch, the dots are Daffodil Delight.
The stars are cut out with the Star Framelits and the Big Shot in Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight cardstock
To get the fun star with the cut out center just place a smaller star inside the a larger star as shown and cut out as usual using the Big Shot.