Welcome to Border Buddies Monthly Card Sketch on the Third Wednesday of each month.
We hope you will play along and have a chance to win a free gift.
How to play:
- Stamp a card using this months Sketch
- Use only Stampin' Up! Products (can be current or retired)
- Snap a picture and post it to our facebook pages (doesn't have to be picture perfect!)
- You can submit as many samples as you wish – Please use BB005 for your card
- Each time your post a card your name will be added to the drawing.
- You have until Monday February 15 to post your cards on our facebook pages to be eligible for the drawing.
- Once we have announced the winner, you have 24 hours to email us with your snail mail address. (we will announce the winner in our Wednesday February 17 Blog Post)
Patsy's Page – US Stamper's Post your card Here!
Alison's Page – Canadian Stamper's Post your card Here!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun and enter as many times as you wish!
We hope you are inspired to sit down and stamp a card using the sketch. Would love to see lots of cards this month!
Here is Patsy's card for this month, she used the A Nice Cuppa stamp set 2016 Occasions Catalog and the coordinating Cups & Kettle Framelits.
Purchase them together in a bundle and save 15%!
This is Alison's card using the Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set and matching Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. AND they are also available in a bundle at 15% off when purchased together! Her card also includes the gorgeous Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon (so soft and yummy!). The flowers are finished off with the It's My Party Enamel Dots!
I also embossed the Lost Lagoon piece with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder! Sentiment is from Birthday Blooms Stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue.
Patsy has no winner this month. Sadly you must have all been busy over the Christmas and New Years Holiday. You can enter more than one month and you can enter more than one card. I'd love to send you a present in the mail so make sure to go to our Facebook groups and upload your art!
Alison's Winner is Jill McCulloch!
*We will randomly pick two winners (one from the United States & one from Canada). I will post the US winner on my Blog
Note: We can only Ship to the US & Canada. The Winner will have 24 hours to email us their mailing address so stay tuned for the announcement of the winner! Good luck!
Catalogue…. Just ask!
Shop with me! Customer Reward Program!
Shop online 24/7 HERE and earn free cards!
Use Host Code (until January 15th it's 4P9DCHMZ and earn even more free cards and full colour instructions too!
Join me on Facebook: Stamp Crazy with Alison Hangout!
Kylie Bertucci says
Congratulations Alison! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx
Alison Solven says
Thanks so much Kylie. Love your blog and honoured to be featured!