It's Border Buddy Saturday and it's Alison here this week!
I'm a traditionalist and have my cuppa with milk and a bit of sugar. Some people like a slice of lemon and honey. A Nice Cuppa Photopolymer stamp set includes the lemon slice so you can make a really personalized card for the tea lover in your family.
You just stamp the lemon (crushed curry ink on crushed curry paper) and cut a little slit in it and hook it on the top of your cup.
This stamp set is just perfect for anyone who drinks tea (or coffee). This card is from our Border Buddy card class in January. Patsy Waggoner and I offer a class each month (her in the US and me in Canada) and send a PDF with 8 cards and instructions to our customers who place online orders each month.
Stampin' Up! does a wonderful job of offering coordinating products in a "suite". The Have A Cuppa suite of products offers paper, ribbon and embellishments and some of them are on our card including:
- 48 sheets
- 4 each of 12 double-side designs
- 6" x 6"
- Acid free, lignin free
- Colours – Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Poor Party, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Matching Have a Cuppa Cardstock Paper
- 24 sheets – 8 1/2" x 11"
- 8 each of 3 colours – Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder
The Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stiched Ribbon and is also part of the Have A Cuppa suite of products:
- Bermuda Bay Ribbon with Pool Party stitching
- 10 yards
- 1/8" wide
Can you see the little Have a Cuppa Embellishment hanging from the middle tea cup? It's a little lemon!
- 15 antiqued silver embellishments
- 5 each of 3 designs – spoon, teapot and lemon