It's Border Buddies Saturday, Patsy here and I am so stinkin' excited I can hardly wait to put in my huge order Wednesday when the new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog goes live.
One of the first things on my list is the Designer Series Papers. Having the patterned paper makes creating so much fun.
- The Affectionately Yours Designer Paper 141632
- The Floral Affections Embossing Folder 141713
They are both part of the Affectionately Yours Suite in the new catalog and you will want to add them to your paper crafting supplies.
You are going to LOVE this suite of products!
- The Watermelon Wonder Cardstock (138334) Card Base is 4 1/4" x 11
- I embossed the lower edge with half of the Floral Affection Embossing Folder (141713)
- I stamped Happy Birthday (from the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set 140675) in Early Espresso Classic Ink (126974) on the 2 3/4" X 4" Whisper White Cardstock (100730) and Matted it with a piece of 3" x 4 1/4" Early Espresso(119686) and adhered it to the front of the card just above the embossing.
- I stamped the bear in Early Espresso Classic Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953) and cut it out with the Coordinating Bear Hugs Framelits (140275) and attached him with Dimensionals just above the Happy Birthday.
- I stamped the little skirt and bow on the Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper (141632) and cut them out with the coordinating framelits and finished the card off by applying them with glue dots.
Don't forget that the Bear Hugs Bundle where you can save 15% on the Stamp Set and Framelits ends Tuesday!
- Bear Hugs Bundle Wood-Mount 140822
- Bear Hugs Bundle Clear-Mount 140823
And don't forget you can have a 6 x 6 piece of the new Designer Papers by being a part of my Stampin' Up! Paper Sampler Share CLICK HERE for details. Spots Limited to respond early!
Live in the US Click Here to view Patsy's Paper Share.