Have you seen the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies – a sneak peek from Stampin' Up! available NOW! They are so popular that they are now on backorder. On November 21 the order number will be turned off until the supply is replenished so hurry and order yours today. I'm loving how they cut and pierce squares, circles and ovals with one pass through the Big Shot.
Did you notice that I cut a rectangle shape for my tag but the set doesn't include that shape? Let me tell you how to make this shape using the square dies.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock.
- Place the square framelit on the stamped piece as shown in picture #2 and run it through the Big Shot.
- Picture #3 shows what the piece will look like after the first pass through the Big Shot.
- Position the framelit so the holes on the side match up and the bottom holes are on the bottom of the tag.
- Run it through the Big Shot a second time to cut out shape with the pierced holes.
- Voila – you now have a rectangle shape with the pierced holes.
The images are from the Greetings from Santa stamp set and they are on sale this month for 25% off the regular price! I stamped the trees in Old Olive ink three times without reinking so each image was lighter and lighter. I added some Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the trees to add some sparkle. The deer is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
The Ho Ho Ho image was stamped randomly on the Pink Pirouette card front in the same colour ink to give it a tone on tone look. It's really a very simple card but the Stitched Shapes Framelits kick it up a notch!
The Stitched Shapes Framelits are offered with several stamp sets at 25% off including the set used on my card today – Greetings from Santa. Here is the complete sale list (click on the picture and be taken to my online store).
Want Stamps? If you live in Canada please visit My Online Store.
Check out my Customer Rewards Program – remember to use the Current Host Code ZTXP96QZ
Are you signed up for my 12 Weeks of Christmas newsletters? Check out all the details here!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
That is so smart!! What a great way to get even more out of these framelits!!!