It's Border Buddy Saturday and it's Alison Solven here today.
I presented the Color Theory Suite at Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Toronto in April. I had to make 12 samples as part of my presentation so I really gave the stamps and framelits a workout. The Colorful Seasons Photopolyer Stamps and Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies are perfect for both card make and memory keeping.
Here's some of the features of the products:
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set:
- all four season (Winter, Spring, Fall and Summer) are represented which can be used for many occasions
- two-step imagery with coordinating sentiments
- bundled stamps and thinlits – save 10% when purchase together
Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies:
- mix of framelits, intricate images, and Edgelits.
- dies designed to cut shapes from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack to give an ombre look
Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack:
- 72 double-side cards, 4 specialty cards, 2 sticker sheets
- great for memory keeping and card making
- cards can be used for card fronts or trim out images or card elements
- just slip card into pocket pages for your memory keeping
I love photopolymer stamps like the Colorful Seasons because I can easily line up the images for 2 step stamping like in this leaf. The intricate thinlit leaf die is a perfect match for the stamps!
These samples were created by the concept artists at Stampin' Up! and illustrate the versatility of the set and coordinating products. Every season is represented here! Well except for the 5th season in Canada…which is Hockey Season!
Have you heard about Patsy's and my Free Card program for qualifying orders? There is a new set of cards every month based on one of the Suites of products from the current catalogues. In June we are featuring these fabulous Color Theory Suite products!
Here are the products included in the Color Theory Suite – just click on the pictures and you'll be directed to my store!