's time for Colour Your World Blog Hop! Each month on the third Tuesday my demonstrator friends from around the world share a project made with a featured colour palette.
Today my card features the Star of Light Stamp Set with the coordinating Starlight Thinlits dies. I managed to use all four colours from our November colour palette in my card.
I love all the blue shades this month! I think the Smoky Slate is so much like silver that I also used the Silver Foil paper to add a little Christmas bling to my card.
Here's how I made my card:
- Fold Smoky Slate card (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to form card base.
- Glue 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Dapper Denim cardstock to card front.
- Glue 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" piece of Silver Foil to the Dapper Denim.
- Stamp the swirl Smoky Slate ink in the middle of 5" x 3 3/4" Whisper White.
- Add some stars in Marine Mist and Night of Navy randomly on the Whisper White.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy in the lower left corner of the Whisper White.
- Glue Whisper White to the Silver Foil layer.
- Cut out the large star from Smoky Slate using the Starlight Thinlits Die and the Big Shot.
- Cut out the smaller star from Dapper Denim with Starlight Thinlits and Big Shot.
- Cut out smallest star from Silver Foil scrap.
- On the back of the large star add some Silver Metallic Thread and glue to the card.
- Glue the Dapper Denim on top of the large star and pop up the small silver star with a Mini Dimensional to the middle of the Dapper Denim star.
- Add some rhinestones to some of the stamped stars.
Here's the products I used in today's card (click on picture and be directed to my online store!):
We'd love to see what you create with these colours in our Colour Your World Challenge Facebook Group – click here to join!