It's time for our Colour Your World Blog Hop – the day each month that my Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends from around the world share a project using a colour palette we have chosen.
Here's this month's yummy colours:
I decided to use a brand new bundle coming in the Occasions catalogue which you can order from starting January 3rd. Do you live in Canada? Would you like your own copy of the new catalogue? Just email me and I'll pop one in the mail for you!
The bundle included the Bubble Over Photopolymer Stamp set and coordinating Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies. I think this is an awesome stamp set for so many occasions and for any gender and age! You can make them into pop bottles or beer bottles for older folks.
I managed to use three of the four colours – Night of Navy, So Saffron and Island Indigo – on my card and I think the little sequins are a close match to the Peekaboo Peach.
I hope you can see some of the elements on the card including the little Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes in the middle of the sequins. They look like little bubbles! So cute. I also added an Island Indigo star from the Regal Enamel Shapes on the bottle. The words are embossed on Night of Navy cardstock and cut out free hand.
I added some Night of Navy wash tape from the Basics Pack 3 along the bottom of Whisper White and added some Peekaboo Peach "bubbles" inside the card.
Here's how I made my card today:
- Score an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Night of Navy piece of cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form the card base.
- Emboss a 5 1/4" x 4" So Saffron piece with the Polka Dot Basic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder using the Big Shot and glue to the card front.
- Emboss a 4" x 4 1/4" Island Indigo piece with the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (NEW) using the Big Shot and glue to the middle of the So Saffron embossed piece.
- Glue a piece of Island Indigo 1/4" Ombre Ribbon in the middle of the Island Indigo embossed piece.
- Cut out a pop bottle image from the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (Free Sale-a-bration item coming in January!) with the matching framelit from the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Die (NEW).
- Cut out the pop top from Silver Foil Sheet using the framelit die and glue to the top of the bottle. Pop up the bottle using Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the ribbon.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark and stamp on scrap of Night of Navy cardstock. Add White Stampin' Emboss powder and heat set.
- When cool cut out the words and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals on card front as shown in the picture.
- Add Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (NEW) to the card as shown.
- Add a Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shape (NEW) to the middle of each sequin.
- Add an Island Indigo star from the Regals Enamel Shapes to the middle of the bottle on top of the printed star.
- Add a strip of Night of Navy washi tape along the bottom of a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White and glue to the inside of the card.
- Randomly stamp some bubble images in Peekaboo Peach ink.
Full list of products used: