It's Card Swap Sunday the day I share a card I've made for a swap or received in a swap. Today I'm sharing a card I made for a swap using the Amazing You and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, both part of the Sale-a-bration promotion. You can earn these products free when you make a minimum qualifying purchase. The Amazing You stamp set is FREE with any $60 order and the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies is FREE with a $120 purchase.
I used both of the Sale-a-bration stamps and thinlits on this card. I love Lemon Lime Twist and it pairs beautifully with Pool Party and Night of Navy.
I just have a little rhinestone above the "I" in amazing but I guess it fell off before I snapped the picture. LOL. The thinlits will be a product you can purchase after June 1st because it will be included in the Annual Catalogue but why not get it for FREE now right?
You can see these amazing free products in this video from Stampin' Up!
Here's how you can make my card yourself:
1. Fold a piece of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Pool Party in half to form card base.
2. Emboss the front of the card base with the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
3. Stamp a piece of 4 1/4" x 3" Whisper White yardstick with the flower image in Lemon Lime Twist. Stamp the flowers randomly on the piece.
4. Stamp "celebrate" towards the top left corner of the Whisper White piece in Night of Navy ink.
5. Stamp "You" on the lower right corner of the Whisper White piece in Night of Navy.
6. Glue the Whisper White piece to a mat of 4 3/8" x 3 1/8" Night of Navy.
7. Emboss a 4 3/4" x 1" piece of Lemon Lime Twist with the flower folder from the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
8. Glue the embossed strip across the middle of the Whisper White stamped piece.
9. Glue all the pieces to the front of the card.
10. Cut out the "amazing" word with the die from Pool Party scrap.
11. Glue to the Lemon Lime strip with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.*
12. Add rhinestones to finish your card.
*I love the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets for delicate die. Cut a piece of 4" x 2" Adhesive Sheet and glue the same size Pool Party to one side. Run your die through the Big Shot. Remove the other side of the adhesive and glue to your project.
Here's the products I used in my card today (if you click on the pictures you'll be directed to my store):