It's Card Swap Sunday! It's the day I share a card I've made for a swap or received in a swap. Today's card features the Flying Home stamp set from the Occasions catalogue. It's such a cute stamp set and if you like to colour this is the set for you.
I love the bright and springy feel of this card. The cloud paper is from Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper and it's perfect for this card..dom't you think?
Today's card was coloured using the Stampin' Blends with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I love how the ink can easily blend together so there are no lines between the colours.
To create this card yourself here are the instructions:
- Cut Pool Party cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half to create card base.
- Stamp sentiment lower right corner of 5 1/4" x 4" Pool Party cardstock in Bermuda Bay ink.
- Glue this layer to the front of the card.
- Mount cloud patterned paper (4 1/4" x 2") to a Bermuda Bay mat (4 1/2" x 2 1/4").
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the bottom of this piece and pop up on the left side of the Pool Party layer.
- Stamp the image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (3 1/4" x 3 1/4").
- Colour image with Stampin' Blends – Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Bronze and Old Olive.
- Cut out image using the circle in Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies with the Big Shot.
- Cut out a larger scallop circle from Bermuda Bay using the Layering Circles Framelits with the Big Shot. Glue stamp circle to scallop.
- Pop up the scallop circle with Stampin' Dimensionals on the card as shown.
Here are the products used in today's card:
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Free Stamps during Sale-a-bration Promotion (until March 31st)
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store