It's Card Swap Sunday, the day I share a card I've created for a swap or received in a swap. Today I'm sharing a card I received using the Petal Passion Suite of products.
I love how the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper has been used in this unique way. It's like a spotlight technique but instead of with stamps it's with the patterned paper. The Petal Palette Stamp Set and Petals & More Thinlits Dies are from the Occasions catalogue. Both are going to be carried forward to the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue BUT they will no longer be bundled. Bundled products save you 10% and in this case that's a savings of $11.25!
The flowers are stamped in Archival Black ink and coloured with the Stampin' Blends (which will be back with even more colours in June!). I love how the images can be cut out with the Petals & More Thinlits Dies so no fussy cutting is necessary. Fussy cutting means hand cutting with Paper Snips.
Here's how to make today's card:
- Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White - 4" x 4"; 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"; 3 1/4" x 1"
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4" x 4"; 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" to form card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Cut out a 3 1/4" circle from the 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Whisper White cardstock with the Layering Circle Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Cut out a 3" circle from the DSP with the Layering Circle framelits and glue to the Whisper White cardstock.
- Pop up both circles on the right side of the card with Stampin' DImensionals.
- Stamp the flower images in Tuxedo Black Ink on the 4" x 4" Whisper White piece, colour with Stampin' Blends and cut out with coordinating framelits.
- Pop up on the card as shown in the picture on the circles.
- Stamp the sentiment on the 3 1/4" x 1" Whisper White in Tuxedo Black and cut out with framelit.
- Pop up the sentiment to the lower left of the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a Rhinestone to each side of the sentiment label.
Here are the products you'll need to make the card (click on the pictures and you'll be redirected to my online store):