It's Just in Case Thursday, the day I share a card I've CASED from one of our current catalogues. Sometimes I change the card's stamp or colours and sometimes I copy it exactly.
CASE = Copy and Share Everything
Today I'm sharing a card using the Picture Perfect Birthday stamps and Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper from the Picture Perfect Party.
I based my card on this adorable card on page 40 of the Annual Catalogue which used the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper along with the Pieces & Patterns Stamp Set
I thought this was a great way to use up little bits of Designer Series Paper in a fun creative way. The Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies make it easy because you can use the inside and outside of the cut pieces.
I'm totally in love with the Lemon Lime Twist colour matched up with Berry Burst and Bermuda Bay which is why I love the Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper because all the colours I love are included in the package.
This paper has photographic imagery of everything that a good party needs: balloons, hats, donuts—you name it! The designed imagery on the other side makes you party even more!
* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Whisper White
So…here's how you can make this card at home.
Lemon Lime Twist – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White – 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Designer Series Paper – scraps of different colours
- Fold Lemon Lime Twist in half to form card base.
- Cut out several (I cut 5) banners from the Picture Perfect Party 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper using the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
- Glue the banners in a pattern across the front of the card. Raise some of them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the medium size circle front the Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black in the middle of the circle.
- Pop up the stamped circle on the right side of the card front.
- Tie a bow with the Pool Party Baker's Twine and glue to the lower right corner of the circle.
Here's the supplies used in today's card (click on the pictures to be taken to my online store):