Happy Mother's Day!
It's Card Swap Sunday, the day I share a card I've created for a swap or received in a swap. Today I'm sharing a card I received using the Share What You Love Suite of products that are available right now in a special Sneak Peek Promotion!
My card share today features many of the products from the Share What You Love Suite bundles and you can get them all in the Sneak Peek Bundles that also include FREE product. There is a bundle that's perfect for every level of crafter and every budget.
The Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous and includes 24 sheets, 12" x 12" and features handprinted designs on heavyweight paper. Four designs have a translucent pearlized finish.
Here's how to make today's card:
- Mint Macaron – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White - 3" x 3"
- Vellum – 4" x 1 1/2"
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper: 4" x 1 1/2"
- Score the Mint Macroon cardstock at 4 1/4" to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder.
- Glue the Pearlized Doily to the card.
- Die cut the leaves from the Vellum cardstock using the May Flowers Framelits dies and glue to doily.
- Banner cut the right end of the DSP and glue the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card approximately 1 3/4" from the bottom edge on top of the doily.
- Glue a strip of ribbon across the DSP.
- Cut out the large circle die from the Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Framelits die.
- Ink the blotch image from the Love What You Do stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink, stamp off once to lighten colour and stamp on the circle.
- Stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry on top of the blotch and stamp flowers to the left of the sentiment.
- Pop up the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to finish the card.
Here are the products you'll need to make the card (click on the pictures and you'll be redirected to my online store)*:
*products released in the 2018-2019 catalogue can only be purchased as a bundle in May (see my link earlier in this post)
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE