It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
Today my CASE is based on a card from the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. The original card is on page 17 and used the Stitched All Around Stamp set and Stitched Labels Framelits Dies.
The Tea Room Suite (pages 14 & 15) has amazing products that coordinate together making your card designing so easy. I used the Spot of Tea Framelits Dies to cut out the Crushed Curry and Shimmery White pieces. The larger frame is embossed AND cut out with the same die. First I ran the die through the Big Shot to cut out the frame. I then ran it through the Big Shot again with the same die but I replaced the cutting plates with the Embossing Mat to get the embossed edge. It's so awesome that you can cut and/or emboss with any dies you own.
Remember when you purchase the Time for Tea Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Spot of Tea Framelits as a bundle you save 10% on both – Time for Tea Bundle #148410
Here's how I made today's card:
Coastal Cabana – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Shimmery White – 3" x 3"; scrap
Crushed Curry – 3" x 3"
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1" x 5 1/4"
- Fold the Coastal Cabana cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Tufted Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Banner cut one end of the DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and glue to the middle of the card matching up the left side with the card edge.
- Cut out the largest frame from the Crushed Curry piece using the Spot of Sea Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Run the same frame through the Big Shot again using the gray silicone pad from the Embossing Mats and the Big Shot.
- Glue the frame to the middle of the card, on top of the DSP.
- Wrap a piece of Tea Room Ribbon around the front of the card on top of the label and tie in a bow knot on the left side.
- Cut out the smaller frame from the Shimmery White piece using Spot of Tea Framelits Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Shimmery White in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Pop up the stamped piece with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of Crushed Curry label.
- Stamp the leaf outline image in Old Olive ink. Stamp the solid leaf image in Crushed Curry ink.
- Cut out the leaf with the cooresponding framelit from the Spot of Tea dies using the Big Shot.
- Pop up with a Stampin' Dimensional tucking one end under the Shimmery White label.
- Add gold rhinestones to the Crushed Curry frames, one in each hole.
Here's the products I used today in my card (click on the pictures and be directed to my online store):
Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store