I'm beginning to think I should call Monday Dandelion Wishes day on my blog because I've been sharing cards made with this set on Mondays! I love it so much!
Today's card uses patterned paper from the 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper packs. I love these packs so much because you get a variety of designs in every colour of the collections. No more hunting for the perfect DSP.
I embossed the dandelion image in white on the Designer Series Paper and then used a dauber and ink to add colour so that it would "pop". I also stamped the dandelion image in the same colour as the cardstock to create a tone-on-tone look.
Here's how I made today's card:
- Whisper White: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2”, 3 1/8" x 2 7/8"
- Blueberry Bushel: 5 ½” x 4”
- Brights 6" x 6" DSP: 3" x 2 3/4"
- Fold Whisper White in ½ to form card base.
- Stamp the dandelion image in Blueberry Bushel ink on Blueberry Bushel cardstock. Glue to the front of the card.
- Stamp the dandelion in Versamark ink on the patterned paper, add White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Use a dauber to add Crushed Curry ink to the center of the dandelion. The embossed area will resist the ink and make the image "pop" off the page.
- Stamp the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink on the lower right corner.
- Wrap ribbon around the left edge and tie in a bow.
- Glue the stamped piece to the Whisper White mat.
- Pop up the stamped piece on the card front approximately 1/4" from the left edge with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a rhinestone to the centre of the dandelion.
Want to make this card at home? Here's the products you'll need from my online store:
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Mariette Desrosiers says
Bravo ! très belle carte, vibrante de joie !
merci de partager cette technique
Thank you Jacqueline! I love the Blueberry Bushel new In Color so much!
Merci beaucoup. J’aime ces couleurs aussi!
Gorgeous!! I am loving the Dandelion Wishes stamp set too! The yellow and blue together is striking!