It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
Today my CASE is based on a card from page 14 of the Annual Catalogue and features products from the Tea Room Suite which is featured in our FREE card program for July.
I based my card on the tin but substituted the pattern of Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper to the yellow print. This patterned paper is absolutely gorgeous.
The paper is lightweight paper delicate enough for card accents, envelopes and envelope liners. Designer include colour washes and variations for an authentic touch. 24 sheets, 4 each of 6 double sided designs, 12" x 12". Coordinates with Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.
The frame is made with the Spot of Tea Framelits Dies and when you bundle them with the Time for Tea stamp set you save 10% off the price.
A great way to get a variety of papers that coordinate with the Designer Series Papers is to purchase the coordinating cardstock packs. The Tea Room Cardstock Pack includes 24 sheets, 8 1/2" x 11", 8 each of Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Thick Very Vanilla.
Here's how I made today's card:
Coastal Cabana – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Calypso Coral – 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Tea Room Designer Series Paper – 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Very Vanilla – 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"; scraps
- Fold the Coastal Cabana cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Coastal Cabana (5" x 2 1/2") with the Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue the DSP to the Calypso Coral mat.
- Cut out the large frame from Very Vanilla with the Spot of Tea Framelits with the Big Shot.
- Stamp the frame with the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Thread the Tea Room Ribbon through the holes in the frame and wrap around the back of the Calypso Coral piece and tie in a bow on the right side.
- Slip some Stampin' Dimensionals under the frame (carefully) and glue down to the front of the DSP.
- Stamp two leave outlines in Old Olive ink on the scrap of Very Vanilla. Ink up the inside of the leaves stamp in Old Olive ink and stamp off on a scrap and then on the inside of the outline. Cut out with coordinating Framelits from the Spot of Team Framelits Dies.
- Stamp the outline of the flower in Calypso Coral ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla. Ink the inside of the flower in Calypso Coral, stamp off on a scrap paper and stamp the lighter ink in the flower outline.
- Glue the leaves to the top and bottom on the frame.
- Pop up the flower with a Stampin' Dimensional on the bottom set of leaves.
- Add pearls to the ends of the leaves and the middle of the flower.
Here's the products I used today in my card (click on the pictures and be directed to my online store):
Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code PWSG2DND
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply