Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're featuring the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper which is part of the Tea Room Suite of products.
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern:
Crushed Curry – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 2" x 1/2"
Coastal Cabana – 5 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Very Vanilla – 3" x 2"
Tea Room Speciality Designer Series Paper (piece J) – 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Watercolor Paper – 3" x 3 1/2"
- Fold the Crushed Curry (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Coastal Cabana piece to the middle of the card front.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper (piece J) to the Coastal Cabana piece.
- Glue a piece of ribbon across the middle of the DSP.
- Cut out the large oval from the Very Vanilla piece with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and Big Shot.
- Stamp the splatter image in Crushed Curry ink (I stamped it off once on scrap paper before stamping on oval). Glue the oval to the card front on top of the ribbon.
- Stamp the words in StazOn ink on the strip of the Crushed Curry strip.
- Stamp the typewriter in StazOn Black on the Watercolor Paper. Stamp the words in StazOn on the "paper" from the typewriter.
- Wash over the typewriter with Aqua Painter and Bermuda Bay ink.
- Cut out the typewriter and pop up on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some rhinestones to the card.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards: