Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're highlighting the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper which is part of the Petal Promenade Suite of products. We are featuring this Suite in our Free Card programs and on our Suite Saturday Blog Series (every Saturday).
Here is my card which also features the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set (page 118 in the Annual Catalogue), a stamp set I've been playing with all month! I embossed the reverse side of the paper I used last week and then added colour with a dauber to make the seeds "pop".
This is the piece of DSP I choose from the package which features a marbled look on one side and the gorgeous flowers on the reverse.
Here's how to make today's card with piece B from the pattern:
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (DSP) (piece B) – 5 1/4" x 4"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Ink the dandelions in Versamark and stamp on the lower left corner of the Designer Series Paper. Add white emboss powder and heat set.
- Stamp the words in the right top of the DSP in Fresh Fig ink.
- Ink a dauber in Highland Heather ink and gently apply (in circular motion) to the middle of each dandelion.
- Glue the DSP to the card front.
- Add a Petal Pink Rhinestone Gem to the center of each dandelion.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.