So what's included in this special offer? The Blended Seasons Bundle (#149894 Clear Mount) includes the Blended Seasons Stamp Set and Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. When you purchase them together you save 10%! The stamps in the set cover all the seasons including spring, summer, winter and fall with both sentiments and images.
I started by embossing the flower on watercolour paper and then layered Bermuda Bay ink (flowers) and Lemon Lime Twist (leaves) ink on the image using an Aqua Painter.
When you add ink and draw it out with the Aqua Painter you can create this fun watercolour look. I added dark ink to the center of the flower and then used a different Aqua Painter to draw out the colour to the edges. I let each layer dry and then added more, let dry and added the third layer of ink to complete the look.
Here's how I created my card:
Lemon Lime Twist – 11" x 4 1/4"
Watercolor Paper – 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Bermuda Bay – 3" x 3"
Basic Black – 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
- Fold the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the flower image in Versamark ink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Colour the flowers with Bermuda Bay ink, the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist using the Aqua Painter.
- Mount the coloured panel to the Basic Black Mat.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card and tie in a bow towards the left side.
- Cut out the medium square framelits from the Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Stitched Shapes Framelits die and Big Shot. Reposition the die so you add the bottom stitch line.
- Stamp the words on the Bermuda Bay with Versamark ink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add pearls to the center of the flowers.
Here's the products I used today in my card (click on the pictures and be directed to my online store):
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE