Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. Today I'm sharing a card using the Santa's Workshop Suite of products.
This month we're highlighting the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper which is a limited special offer during the month of September. There are two ways to get some of the yummy paper that coordinates with the Dashing Deer Bundle.
- When you make a purchase of $300 or have a workshop totalling this amount you receive a package of this paper for free!
- Special offer from me this month – if you place a $125 order or more from Sept 1 – 30 I will send you a sample pack which includes 6 sheets (1 of each pattern, 5 1/4" x 4")*
*both offers calculate the qualifying amount AFTER all Bonus Day coupons from July have been applied and BEFORE taxes and shipping are added
I love the Signs of Santa Bundle of products which include the Signs of Santa Stamp Set and Sant's Signpost Frameltis Dies and when purchased together in a bundle saves you 10%.
The Santa's Signpost Framelits Dies cuts out both images from the stamp set and from the Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper. It's so fun and easy to create lots of cards when you use the paper!
Aren't these patterned papers adorable? They coordinate with Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate and Whisper White. The 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided playful, hand-drawn designs have white flocking on one side of four sheets.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern:
Garden Green – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White: 5 1/4" x 4"; 3" x 3"
Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (piece C): 5 1/4" x 2"
Santa's Workshop Designer Series Paper: Santa image
- Score the Garden Green cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Emboss the Whisper What (5 1/4" x 4") piece with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Glue the DSP across the middle of the embossed piece.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the DSP and tie in a knot towards the left side.
- Glue pieces to card front.
- Cut out the 2 7/8" circle from the Whisper White (3" x 3") using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on the upper right corner of the circle.
- Cut out Santa from the Santa's Workshop DSP using the matching Framelits and Big Shot.
- Pop up Santa with Stampin' Dimensionals to the left of the sentiment on the circle.
- Glue the decorated circle to the card on the ribbon.
- Add some Wink of Stella to the fur on the Santa hat.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email,
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code PWSG2DND
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply