It's Card Swap Sunday and today I'm sharing a card I made for a swap using the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle from the Holiday Catalogue.
The bundle includes the Beautiful Blizzard Stamp Set and coordinating Blizzard Thinlits Dies and when purchased together you save 10%
This is a great sketch to use over and over for different stamp sets. The Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder adds so much texture and dimension to any background and reminds me of a blizzard! I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder for the second layer. The combination of Coastal Cabana, Silver and Sparkle Glitter paper is really gorgeous.
Here's how to made today's card:
Coastal Cabana – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 3" x 3"; 1" x 3"
Whisper White – 5 1/4"x 4"; 4 1/4" x 3"
Silver Glitter - scrap
Sparkle Glitter – scrap
- Fold the Coastal Cabana piece in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Whisper White (5 1/4" x 4") with Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Glue to the front of the card.
- Emboss the Whisper White (4 1/4" x 3") with Softly Falling Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Pop up on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the frame from Coastal Cabana (3" x 3")by nesting a Layering Square Framelit Die inside the Stitched Shapes Framlit Die Square.
- Pop up the square frame with Foam Adhesive strips on the card.
- Cut out snowflakes from the Silver and Sparkle Glitter scraps and layer and glue to the frame.
- Ink the sentiment in Versmark and stamp on the Coastal Cabana strip, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue to the panel as shown.
- Add some rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes.
Here's the products I used in my swap card: