It's Card Swap Sunday and today I'm sharing a card made by my stampin' friend Winona Semler using the Love You To Pieces Bundle.
The bundle includes the Love You To Pieces Stamp Set and coordinating Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies and when purchased together you save 10%.
Have you seen the little Corrugated Elements in the Annual Catalogue? Each package includes 24 pieces – 8 each of 3 designs including tag, oval and heart. They are so sweet! I love the combination of Blueberry Bushel and Lemon Lime Twist together – so fresh and bright!
Here's how to made today's card:
Basic Gray - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Gray Granite - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White – 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Lemon Lime Twist – 3 1/4" x 1 3/4"
Balmy Blue – 3" x 3"
In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (Blueberry Bushel) – 3 1/2" x 1/2"
- Fold the Basic Gray cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp the puzzle piece image repeatedly on the Gray Granite piece. Glue piece to card front.
- Banner cut one end of the Lemon Lime Twist piece and glue to the middle of the Gray Granite matching up the left edges.
- Trim one end of the Designer Series Paper strip on an angle and glue across the middle of the Lemon Lime Twist.
- Cut out 2 3/8" circle from the Balmy Blue using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Emboss the Balmy Blue piece with the puzzle piece (large) using the Big Shot Embossing Mats and Big Shot. Glue to the card front on top of the DSP.
- Stamp the puzzle pieces in Blueberry Bushel ink on the Whisper White piece and cut out with coordinating Framelits.
- Pop up the puzzle pieces on the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Pop up a Corrugated Elements Heart with Stampin' Dimensional (see picture of card).
- Tie a bow in the Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine and glue dot to the heart.
Would you like to make this card at home? All the materials needed for today's card are available through me in my online store.
Here's the products for today's card – just click on the picture and you'll be taken to my store where you can place your order. Print out the instructions and all the supplies are listed for easy entering in the shopping cart!