I'm blog hopping today with my friends from around the world including two of my team – Melva Peters and Colleen Vassos! I can't wait to see what everyone has created today. I'm also honoured to have been asked to participate in Kylie Bertucci's training for demonstrators from around the world.
Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. My card today uses Piece C (5 1/4" x 2")
This month we're highlighting the Country Lane Designer Series Paper from the Country Lane Suite in the Holiday Catalogue. The Country Lane Suite of products is the featured suite in October for our Free Card Program.
Each package of Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (6 designs, 2 of each). The paper coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Crazy, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Whisper White. I like how one side has fall themed images and the reverse is a more neutral print.
The milk can is from the Country Home Photopolymer Stamp Set which is part of the Country Lane Suite. I simply stamped the image in Early Espresso ink on the Crushed Curry and added a couple of metallic pearls. So simple! The patterned piece of the Country Lane Designer Series Paper is my favourite.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White – 5 1/4" x 4"
Crushed Curry – 4" x 2 1/4"
Early Espresso – 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Country Lane Designer Series Paper – Piece C – 5 1/4" x 2"
- Score theWhisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Emboss the Whisper White piece using the Subtles Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Glue embossed piece to card front.
- Glue Piece C to the left side of the embossed piece matching up the edges.
- Stamp the milk can in Early Espresso ink on the Crushed Curry.
- Stamp the label and hello in Early Espresso ink on the milk can image.
- Glue the stamped piece to the Early Expresso mat.
- Add a metallic pearl to the label on each side of the word Hello.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Here's the other blog hoppers today – enjoy!