It's Card Swap Sunday and today I'm sharing a card I received from my friend Liane Binder using the Postcard Pals Stamp Set – so adorable!
I love all the bright colours that Liane used in her swap and the way she cut out that adorable platypus and popped him up with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle. This card is yummy!
Here's how to made today's card:
Pacific Point- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
Lemon Lime Twist – 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White – 5" x 3 3/4"; 3" x 3"
- Fold the Pacific Point cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere the Lemon Lime Twist layer to the front of the card.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiments as follows:
Stamp the "Happy Birthday" in Lemon Lime Twist at the top of the Whisper White.
Move the plate down two hinges and stamp again.
Clean the stamp and stamp the "Happy Birthday" in Pacific Point ink between the Lemon Lime Twist words.
Move the plate down and stamp again in Pacific Point.
Repeat this process with the "congratulations" and "Hip Hip Hooray!" stamps in both colours using the Stamparatus to evenly space.
- Wrap Lemon Lime Twist around the right side of the Whisper White and adhere on the back.
- Add a Lemon Lime Twist bow to the top of the ribbon using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the Whisper White to the Lemon Lime Twist layer.
- Stamp the platypus in Memento ink on the 3" x 3" Whisper White and colour with Stampin' Blends.
- Fussy cut using Paper Snips.
- Pop up the platypus in the middle of the words using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Would you like to make this card at home? All the materials needed for today's card are available through me in my online store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code PWSG2DND
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply