It's Card Swap Sunday and today I'm sharing a card I received from Anne Morris, one of my amazing Stampin' Up! team members while we were at On Stage in Orlando a few weeks ago. Anne used the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set from the Annual Catalogue and featured the Eclipse Technique.
Anne's card is so beautiful with sparkle. I'm not sure if Anne used Wink of Stella or if she used the Frost White Shimmer Paint from the Holiday Catalogue and spritzed it all over. Either way it's absolutely stunning.
The eclipse technique is super fun and really easy. You should purchase the Large Letters Framelits Dies because the possibilities are endless!
Here's how to made today's card:
Whisper White Thick- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
Basic Black – 5 1/4" x 4"
Shimmery White – 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Fold the Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to form card base.
- Watercolour wash the Shimmery White with Coastal Cabana ink and Aqua Painter. Gradually let the wash get lighter as you move to the top of the cardstock. Let Dry.
- Stamp the dandelions in Memento ink randomly on the coloured piece.
- Stamp the word "Make A" at the top left corner.
- Lay out the framelit letters WISH across the Shimmery White piece and run it through the Big Shot.
- Glue the Shimmery White to the Basic Black layer.
- Pop up the letters with Stampin' Dimensionals in the openings created by cutting out the letters.
- Mix several drops of Frost White Shimmer Paint in a Stampin' Spritzer that has been 3/4 filled with rubbing alcohol. Spray lightly over the finished card.
Would you like to make this card at home? All the materials needed for today's card are available through me in my online store.