It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Today's card features some new product coming in January from the Occasions Catalogue.
My card is CASED exactly from a card on page 4 of the Occasions Catalogue featuring the Forever Lovely Stamp Set and the coordinating Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies. When you purchase them in a bundle you save 10%. You can order these products on January 3rd. Both of these products are featured in the All My Love Suite which is our featured Border Buddy Free Card suite for January.
Here's how today's card was created:
- Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White – 4" x 4 1/2"
- Soft Sea Foam 3 3/4" x 1"; scrap
- Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock on score line and create card base.
- Cut out the flower Edgelit die from the Whisper White and lay on the card front. Use a pencil to make some markings so you can stamp the images to line up with the cut out. You can also use the Stamparatus to make this step easier.
- Remove the Whisper White layer.
- Stamp the flowers in Lovely Lipstick and the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the flowers.
- Glue the die cut piece on top of the stamped images lining up the Edgelits cutout with the stamps.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versmark ink on the Sea Foam strip, apply Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Banner cut the left edge of the strip and pop up on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out flowers with the die from the scrap of Soft Sea Foam and glue dot to the card front.
- Add a rhinestone to each of the small flowers.
- Tie a bow in the twine and glue dot to the edge of the banner.
Here are the products used in today's card (click on the pictures and be directed to my store).Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.