It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Today's card features some new product coming in January from the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration brochure.
Here's how today's card was created:
- Crumb Cake – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2" x 3"
- Crushed Curry – 3" x 3"
- Basic Black – scrap
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – cut out butterfly
- Fold Crumb Cake cardstock on score line and create card base.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Stamp the Balmy Blue with the Crackle Stamp using Crumb Cake ink. Glue to the middle of the card.
- Cut out the circle from the Crushed Curry cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot. Glue to the middle of the Balmy Blue.
- Cut out a butterfly from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. Pop up in the middle of the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow from Linen Thread and glue dot to the middle of the butterfly.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark and stamp on Basic Black scrap; apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out with the Classic Label punch. Pop up the strip with Stampin' Dimensionals below the butterfly.
Here are the products used in today's card (click on the pictures and be directed to my store). Some items are not available until Jan 3rd, 2019 in the new publications.Can you spot the new products? The Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the Crumb Cake; the Crackle Pain Background stamp on the Balmy Blue cardstock and the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set are all from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue. The butterfly is cut from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper a FREE product in the Sale-a-bration promotion starting on January 3rd.Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.