It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4")
This month we're highlighting the All My Love Designer Series Paper from the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. The All My Love Suite of products is the featured suite in January for our Free Card Program including the Forever Lovely Bundle (Forever Lovely Stamp Set and Lovely Flowers Edgeless Dies) and the Meant to Be Bundle (Meant to Be Stamp Set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies). When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of All My Love Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (2 each of 6 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern.
Lovely Lipstick – 11" x 4 1/4"; 3 1/4" x 3/5")
Soft Sea Foam – scrap
Blushing Bride – 3 1/2" x 3"
All My Love Designer Series Paper – Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4")
- Score the Lovely Lipstick cardstock at 5 1/2" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper in the middle of the card front.
- Cut out a heart from Blushing Bride and a small heart from Soft Sea Foam.
- Emboss the Blushing Bride heart with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and glue to the middle of the card. Pop up the smaller heart on the right side.
- Colour a Heart Epoxy Droplet with the Real Red Stampin' Blend and glue to the upper left corner of the small heart.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark and stamp on the Lovely Lipstick strip. Add White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the strip across the Designer Series Paper at the bottom of the Blushing Bride heart.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card using the pattern and the All My Love Designer Series Paper!
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today