It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece G (4 1/4" x 3 1/2")
This month we're highlighting the All My Love Designer Series Paper from the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. The All My Love Suite of products is the featured suite in January for our Free Card Program including the Forever Lovely Bundle (Forever Lovely Stamp Set and Lovely Flowers Edgeless Dies) and the Meant to Be Bundle (Meant to Be Stamp Set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies). When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Alison's Free Card Program (Canadian customers)
Patsy's Free Card Program (US customers)
Each package of All My Love Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (2 each of 6 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece G from the pattern.
Soft Sea Foam – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Balmy Blue – 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White – 3" x 3"
All My Love Designer Series Paper – Piece G (4 1/4" x 3 1/2" – cut diagonally)
- Score the Soft Sea Foam cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue one triangle at the bottom left and one triangle at upper right corner of the Soft Sea Foam.
- Cut out 2 7/8" scallop circle from the Balmy Blue with the Layering Circle Framelits and Big Shot. Glue to the middle of the card.
- Cut out the 2 3/8" circle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the flowers in Lovely Lipstick, the leaves in Soft Sea Foam and the sentiment in Memento Black on the Whisper White circle.
- Fold ribbon in 1/2" and glue to the back of the Whisper White circle. Pop up on the Balmy Blue scallop circle.
- Add pearls to the middle of the flowers.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card using the pattern and the All My Love Designer Series Paper!
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email,
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply