Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece B (5 1/4" x 4")
This month we're highlighting the All My Love Designer Series Paper from the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. The All My Love Suite of products is the featured suite in January for our Free Card Program including the Forever Lovely Bundle (Forever Lovely Stamp Set and Lovely Flowers Edgeless Dies) and the Meant to Be Bundle (Meant to Be Stamp Set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies). When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of All My Love Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (2 each of 6 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece B from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick (11" x 4 1/4")
Blushing Bride (4" x 3")
Lovely Lipstick (4" x 3")
Soft Sea Foam (6" x 1")
All My Love DSP (Piece B 5 1/4" x 4")
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 5 1/2" and fold to form card front.
- Glue DSP (Piece B) to the front of the card.
- Cut out the large frame heart from the Blushing Bride using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Cut out the nesting heart (the one that will fit in the frame) from the Lovely Lipstick using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Emboss the Lovely Lipstick heart with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Glue the Blushing Bride heart on the card front and glue the embossed Lovely Lipstick heart inside.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento ink in the middle of the Soft Sea Foam strip.
- Score Soft Sea Foam strip at 1" and 1 1/4" on each end. Banner cut both ends. Fold on the crease and glue the ends to each side of the card.
- Add a Lovely Lipstick Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot to each end of the Soft Sea Foam strip.
- Tie a bow in the ribbon and glue dot to the top left corner of the Lovely Lipstick heart.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store). Some of the products will be available starting January 3rd.
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today