It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
Recently my amazing team of demonstrators participated in a swap where we CASED cards from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogue. Today I'm sharing a card by my team member Elaine Greenwood who used the Amazing Life Stamp Set. When you bundle the Amazing Life Stamp Set and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies together you save 10% on purchase price. That savings pays for the shipping!
The original card by the concept artists at Stampin' Up! is on page 28 of the Occasions Catalogue.
Here's how today's card was created:
- Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"
- Petal Pink – 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Whisper White – scrap
- Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock on score line and create card base.
- Cut out frame from the middle of the Petal Pink cardstock using the 3" x 4 3/8" Rectangle Stitched die and Big Shot.
- Stamp the filigree image in the upper right and lower left corners of the Petal Pink frame in Petal Pink Ink.
- Glue the Petal Pink piece to the front of the card.
- Stamp the large sentiment in Memento Black ink in the middle of the frame. Colour with Light Petal Pink and Light Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends.
- Stamp the filigree in upper right and lower left of large image in Petal Pink ink.
- Stamp 3 flowers in Memento Black ink and colour with Dark Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out with Paper Snips and glue to card (see picture).
- Tie a bow in twine and glue dot to the right side of card below flower.
Here's the products used in Elaine's card today (click on picture and be directed to my store):