The Painted Season Bundle is FREE when you purchase $120 during Sale-a-bration and includes the Painted Season Stamp Set and Painted Four Seasons Designer Series Paper.
Here are the other NEW items you can pick when you make a minimum $60 purchase before March 31st.
You can still select some of the products that were released in the first Sale-a-bration offering however two items – Organdy Ribbon & Grapefruit/Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets are not available.
Click here to see ALL the Sale-a-bration products you can pick.
Here's how you can recreate my card yourself:
- Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White: 5" x 3 3/4"; 2" x 2"
- Poppy Parade: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"; 2 5/8" x 1/2"
- Painted Four Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP); 3 1/2" x 1/2"
- Score Whisper White Thick at 4 1/4" and fold to form card base.
- Stamp the leaf image in Call Me Clover ink in the lower right corner of the Whisper White (5" x 3 3/4") and the palm leaf image in Lemon Lime Twist.
- Glue the stamped Whisper White to the Poppy Parade layer (5 1/8" x 3 7/8") and glue both to the front of the card.
- Stamp the flower image in Poppy Parade ink on the Whisper White (2" x 2") and cut out with the coordinating framelits (Four Seasons Framelits Dies available March 1st) or fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Pop up the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals on the stamped leaves.
- Glue the strip of DSP to the bottom of the stamped Whisper White lining up the right sides.
- Stamp the sentiments in Versamark ink on the Poppy Parade strip, apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the embossed strip to the card centering on the DSP.
- Add the flower sequins randomly on the card.
Would you like more inspiration using these wonderful new products? You can purchase my PDF Tutorial featuring instructions for 5 cards using the Painted Season Bundle. The PDF includes pictures, measurements, supplies and step-by-step instructions. You can purchase the tutorial from anywhere in the world through PayPal.
The colours in the Painted Four Seasons Designer Series Paper give you so many choices when creating cards.
Today I used the Call Me Clover, Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Whisper White.
Here's the products I used in today's card – you can click on the pictures and be redirected to my online store for ordering. Remember that the Four Seasons Bundle can only be earned for FREE with a $120 order and the Four Seasons Framelits Dies will be available for purchase starting March 1st.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Read about the rewards during Sale-a-bration (Jan 3 – March 31)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply