I'm really excited to share some brand new products available NOW for free in the 2nd release Sale-a-bration offerings.
My card today features two of the new products – the Painted Seasons Bundle which includes the Painted Seasons Stamp Set and Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper which is FREE with a $120 purchase during the Sale-a-bration promotion period ending March 31st. All Sale-a-bration rewards are available while supplies last and I predict this will be a huge seller.
I love the colours in the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper – Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White.
Here's the instructions if you want to make this card at home:
- Pool Party – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 5 1/4" x 4"
- Lemon Lime Twist – 5 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4" x 2"; 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Whisper White – 4" x 3 1/2"
- Score the Pool Party (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") at 4 1/4" and fold to create card base.
- Emboss the Pool Party (5 1/4" x 4") with the Subtles Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Pop up in the middle of the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Glue the DSP (5 1/4" x 2") to the Lemon Lime Twist mat and glue to the left side of the Pool Party.
- Cut out the 3" circle from the DSP (3 1/2" x 3 1/2") using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Glue DSP circle to the card front as shown in the picture.
- Stamp the succulent image in Poppy Parade ink on the Whisper White and cut out with coordinating Framelits (available for purchase on March 1st). Glue to the upper left corner of the DSP circle.
- Stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade ink on the Whisper White and punch out with the Story Label Punch (both the More than Words Photopolymer Stamp set and the punch are available starting March 1st).
- Pop up the sentiment on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- ie a bow in the Pool Party & Silver Baker's Twine and glue dot below the sentiment.
Would you like more inspiration for the Painted Seasons Bundle? I am offering a PDF Tutorial with instructions for 5 cards using these products.
*Click here for tutorials if you are viewing this in email.
Here are the products to make today's card (some products available for purchase on March 1st):
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email,