Are you like me? Do you look through a catalogue and think you've seen everything only to notice something new? The All That You Are Stamp Set from page 2 of the Occasions Catalogue might be one of those stamp sets!
My friend Jenn made these stunning card and I'm so lucky she sent one to me! Her card made me look for the set that I'd missed the first 100 flips through the catalogue. I probably noticed it but didn't appreciate how stunning it is in person.
If you'd like to make this card yourself here's how:
- Mossy Meadow – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White – 5 1/4" x 4"; 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5" x 3 3/4"
- Score Mossy Meadow cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the Whisper White (5 1/4" x 4") and glue both to the card front.
- Cut out a 4 3/8" x 3" rectangle from the Whisper White (4 3/4" x 3 1/2") using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the flower image in Memento Black ink on the rectangle.
- Colour the flowers with Stampin' Blends – Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral.
- Wrap the ribbon around the bottom of the rectangle and tie in loose knot on the front.
- Pop up the rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the DSP.
- Add Wink of Stella to the petals.
The Floral Romance Special Designer Series Paper is so gorgeous (order before it sells out) and includes 12 sheets (6 vellum sheets, 3 each of 2 single-sided designers and 6 printed sheets; 3 each of 2 double-sided designs) in 12" x 12" size. They coordinate with Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
Here's the supplies used in today's card – click on the picture and be taken to my store.